New Playbook for Conflict De-Escalation
Does anyone in your workforce have the skillset for effective conflict de-escalation?
Part art form & part behavioral science, true conflict de-escalation expertise is difficult to find, yet critically important for all organizations.
Here’s your chance to build competency in this often undervalued area of occupational health & safety ahead of the new year.
Hosted by Vivid’s Chief Safety Officer Jill James and special guest Robert Safford (MA; Clinical Psychology), we’ll walk you through the most effective current strategies for conflict de-escalation used by top professionals.
Watch anytime to build modern conflict de-escalation skills in support of your organizational mission.
- This webcast is for anyone in a safety role looking for help with…
- Effective Use of De-Escalation Strategies
- Tension Reduction Techniques
- Safe Approach
- Determining When & How to Get Help
- Recognizing Signals of Crisis
- Risk Assessment & Planning
- Fresh Ideas for Training