Send More Workers Home Safe.
Vivid delivers over 1 million online safety courses to US manufacturers each year.
Workers Love Our Training
Memorable interactive courses put employees in control of the training experience, for maximum impact and accountability.
Train Smarter & Faster
Cover mandatory compliance topics with 20 minute courses & 5 minute courses for refresher training, supporting production efficiency.
Train On Mobile Devices
Courses are HTML 5 enabled for training on tablets and smartphones, with 24/7 accessibility at any location.
Track All Training Activities
Vivid’s Safety Training System (LMS) makes scheduling and tracking training activities, easy, and centralizes your training records.
Make Safety Less Boring
With checklists, short safety tips videos, course summaries, discussion guides, and supervisor safety tips, you can mix it up by delivering a diverse training experience.
Upload Your Content
Attach organizational policies & procedures, along with schematics, maintenance manuals, instructions, and equipment specifications.
SCHEDULE CONSULTATION Call 1-844-884-5269 for a Quote
Find a Course for Your Annual Training Requirements
- Aerial and Scissor Lift Safety
- Asbestos Hazard Awareness
- Back Safety and Injury Prevention
- Back Care Ergonomics
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Chemical Safety
- Chlorine Safety
- Cold Stress
- Compressed Gas Safety
- Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Entry - Permit Required
- Criticality Safety
- Distracted Driving
- Driver Safety
- Electrical Safety Training
- Emergency and Fire Safety Preparedness
- Excavation, Trenching and Shoring Safety
- Fire Extinguisher Safety (Portable)
- First Aid
- Flammable Liquid Safety
- Forklift Operator
- Formaldehyde Safety
- Hand Safety
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM GHS)
- Hearing Conservation
- Heat Stress
- Hot Work With Arc Welding
- Hydrogen Sulfide Safety
- Incident Investigation
- Indoor Air Quality
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Laboratory Safety
- Ladder Safety
- Lead Awareness
- Machine Guarding
- Office Ergonomics
- Overhead and Gantry Crane Safety
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Powered Industrial Truck Safety
- Process Safety Management
- Radio Communications
- Respiratory Protection
- Safe Driving Behavior for Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs)
- Safety Audits
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Traffic Control (Flagger)
- Work-Related Injury and Illness Recordkeeping (WRIIR)
Two birds. One stone.
There are two problems with safety training that every organization struggles with:
#1 – Breaking people away from work to attend training
#2 – Employee indifference
With increasing demands on workforce productivity, we recognize that it’s now harder than ever to cover compliance training required by law.
And we know that it’s difficult to get employees to engage with safety training, because most of it is boring.
Now, if you found a stone that would take out both birds, would you throw it?
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸