OSHA 1910.269—Online Safety Training
Vivid’s Electrical Worker Training (EWT) program is the only online training option for handling annual 1910.269 safety requirements.
Cover Your Entire Workforce
From Aerial Lift Safety to Arc Flash, NFPA 70E, and Human Resources, we’ve got over 130 courses for OSHA training requirements.
Do More Live Training
By supplementing your instructor-led sessions, so teams can emphasize hands-on training in the field or classroom.
20 Minute Mobile-Ready Courses
Courses for 1910.269 average 20 minutes to completion, and are mobile-ready for training in the field, on the road.
Built by Utility Industry Professionals
Courses include real, job-relevant stories from professional electrical safety instructors like Danny Raines.
Track All Training Activities
With our cloud-accessible Safety Training System (LMS), you can track & report on live instruction and classroom activities.
Support Classroom Training
Work through 1910.269 courses online, in groups. Turn bad weather days into training days.
SCHEDULE CONSULTATION Call 1-844-884-5269 for a Quote
Find a Course for Each OSHA 1910.269 Annual Training Requirement
- Bucket Rescue
- Communications Facilities 1910.269
- Dog Attack Prevention
- Electrical Clearances 1910.269
- Enclosed Spaces 1910.269
- Excavations 1910.269
- General Concepts 1910.269
- Grounding 1910.269
- Hand and Portable Power Tools 1910.269
- Hazardous Energy Control Procedures 1910.269
- Job Briefings 1910.269
- Ladders, Platforms, Step Bolts, and Manhole Steps 1910.269
- Line Clearance Tree Trimming 1910.269
- Mechanical Equipment 1910.269
- Medical Services and First Aid 1910.269
- Overhead Lines 1910.269
- Overhead Lines with Live-Line, Bare-Hand Work 1910.269
- Personal Protective Equipment 1910.269
- Power Generation 1910.269
- Sling Safety
- Special Conditions and Materials Handling 1910.269
- Substations 1910.269
- Testing and Test Facilities 1910.269
- Underground Electrical Installations 1910.269
- Vault and Pole-Top Rescue 1910.269
- Working On or Near Exposed, Energized Parts 1910.269
- Working with Self-Contained Meters
Who We Work With
We partner with line superintendents, safety directors, and operations managers at the following organizations to deliver over 250k course sessions to line & substation workers, meter readers, apprentices, electrical engineers, maintenance personnel, and support staff.
- Central Hudson Gas and Electric
- East River Electro Power Cooperative
- Chop tank Electric Cooperative
- Umatilla Electric Cooperative
- Northwest Line Chapter (NECA)
- NV Energy
- First Energy Corporation
- Clark Public Utility District
- Duke Energy/Progress Energy
- Nashville Electric Service
- Ottertail Power Company
- Western Area Power Administration (WAPA)
- Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative (SMECO)
Find Us at the Following Events
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸