After completing this lesson, you should be able to state or identify the following:
- Why driver wellness is important on the job
- Why wellness is important to everyday life
Available in English
This course teaches the three main categories of hazards that drivers face which can negatively impact their health as a result of their occupation.
• Job duty hazards, including stress, fatigue and exposure
• Lifestyle hazards such as poor diet, smoking and hypertension
• Work environment and ergonomic hazards
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸