- Discuss the basic relationship between elements, atoms, and particles.
- Describe the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation
- Explain some basic radiation protection concepts
- Identify the risks of exposure to radiation and radioactive materials
- Discuss some of the ways in which radiation monitoring is conducted
- Identify safety practices and actions that can protect you from exposure to radiation
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand a basic overview of radiation. In addition, you will be able to describe associated health risks commonly associated with radiation and identify methods to protect yourself and others from exposure.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸