- Explain the concept of vectors
- Compare scalar and vector quantities
- Describe Newton’s three laws of motion
- Explain the universal law of gravitation
- Explain the concept of momentum
- Discuss the relationship between mass and weight
- Describe different types of force
- Use Newton’s laws of motion to calculate force, weight, acceleration, velocity, and momentum
- Discuss the use of the Newton as a unit of measure
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe terms and types of force as they pertain to classical physics. In addition, you will be able to explain Newton's laws involving motion and perform basic calculations using these laws.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸