- Compare potential and kinetic energy
- Perform calculations involving potential and kinetic energy
- Describe relationships between energy, work, and power
- Calculate the amount of work performed in example scenarios
- Explain the law of conservation of energy
- Perform calculations involving power
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to define different types of energy, work and power. You will also be able to use formulas to calculate potential energy, kinetic energy, work done, and power used.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸