- Describe the use of conversion tables
- Use equations to solve problems using length, height, flow, and temperature conversions
- Solve mathematical problems using each of the following:
- Area formulas
- Volumetric formulas
- Velocity formulas
- Flow formulas
- Density and Specific Gravity
- Explain how to interpret circle, bar, and line graphs
- Explain how to read and interpret charts and tables
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to demonstrate how to use equations to solve industrial problems involving length, height, flow conversions and calculations. You will be able to explain how to read and interpret formulas, graphs, charts, and tables. You will also be able to apply several mathematical formulas to commonly used industrial calculations.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸