- Explain basic terminology and functions related to fractions
- Calculate lowest common denominator
- Perform arithmetic operations on fractions
- Convert fractions to decimals
- Convert decimals to fractions
- Explain basic terminology and functions related to percentage
- Change percent values to decimals and fractions
- Compute bases, rates, or portions of numbers
- Determine differential percentages
- Determine maximum and minimum measurements given the percent tolerance
- Explain basic terminology used to describe ratios and proportions
- Solve problems using ratios and proportions
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to interpret and solve problems using fractions, decimals and percentages. You will also be able to interpret and solve problems using ratios and proportions.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸