- Describe the notation of various types of chemical formulas
- List the four common types of chemical reactions
- Identify the function of a catalyst
- Explain the difference between exothermic and endothermic chemical reactions
- Describe the relationship between a solute and a solvent
- Identify factors that can affect solubility
- Explain what is meant by the saturation point of a solution
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe different types of chemical formulas and chemical reactions. In addition, you will be able to discuss components and characteristics of solutions.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸