- Discuss the purpose of the PSM standard
- Describe the type of process safety information required under the PSM standard
- List the points included in a process hazard analysis
- Identify the types of operating procedures that fall under the PSM standard requirements
- Discuss the training requirements under the PSM standard
- Describe how the PSM standard relates to contractors
- Identify what is included in a PSM pre-start-up safety review
- Describe requirements to comply with PSM mechanical integrity standards
- Explain what is meant by management of change procedures under PSM
- Describe PSM incident investigation and emergency planning and response provisions
- Discuss PSM compliance audit requirements
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the main components and explain the objectives of the OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) standard.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸