- Discuss five key considerations taken into to account when initially selecting a site for a wind farm
- Describe three categories of wind farms
- Discuss the information that may be included in a detailed wind resource study
- Explain how the wind resource study impacts the location of the wind farm
- Describe “wake” as it relates to wind turbine operation
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss the factors that must be considered when identifying a possible location for a wind farm.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸