- Identify the two primary purposes of the main turbine lube oil system
- Describe the location and operation of the main lube oil pump and its relationship to the booster oil pump
- Explain the purpose of the turning gear
- Describe the operation of the gland steam seal system
- Discuss operator role in the operation of the steam turbine
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of components found in a typical turbine lube oil system and gland steam seal system.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸