- Define steam purity and describe factors that affect it
- Explain the mechanics of steam drum carryover and identify its impact on the steam system
- Discuss steam turbine deposition and types of corrosion
- Examine the critical control guidelines for water treatment
- Describe the best areas for sampling
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the importance of steam purity and chemistry to the steam turbine. In addition, you will be able to identify how water and steam chemistry are monitored and controlled.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸