- Describe three harmful pollutants found in flue gas
- Describe the difference between bottom ash and fly ash
- Explain the basic equipment used to remove bottom ash from a boiler
- Explain the basic equipment used to remove fly ash from a boiler
- Explain the purpose of a baghouse and describe its basic operation
- Explain the purpose of an electrostatic precipitator and describe its basic operation
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the primary pollutants emitted from fossil fired boilers. In addition, you will be able to explain the basic design and operation of baghouses, electrostatic precipitators, and scrubbers.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸