- Define saturation temperature
- Explain what is meant by the term “saturated steam”
- Define saturation pressure
- Identify the critical point of water
- Explain the difference between enthalpy and entropy
- Define superheated steam
- Describe the two categories of saturated steam tables and discuss their use
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the terms associated with the physical characteristics of water, saturated steam, and superheated steam. In addition, you will be able to interpret and discuss the information illustrated in steam tables.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸