- Describe how automatic and manual control modes affect generator operations
- Explain the speed droop mode of engine control
- Explain the isochronous mode of engine control
- Explain the kW control mode of engine control
- Describe the engine starting circuit permissive logic
- List the conditions which may result in an automatic engine shutdown/auto-stop
- List the conditions which may result in an engine load reduction
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the electrical control modes used to maintain engine speed and the control systems used for starting, stopping, and maintaining safe engine operation.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸