- Describe the two major classifications of pumps and discuss their primary applications
- Define the following terms associated with pump operation:
- Describe basic operating and maintenance techniques used to keep pumps operating efficiently and reliably
- Define net positive suction head (NPSH) and describe the relationship between available and required NPSH
- Given pump curves associated with a given pump, determine associated operating parameters for various pump operating capacities
- List and explain the pump laws
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe commonly used pumps and discuss their maintenance.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸