- Recall the driving factor for the creation of F-series gas turbine technology
- Identify the primary differences between the Frame 7 gas turbine and its predecessors
- Describe the basic components and flow paths through the Frame 7 gas turbine
- Explain the purpose of the inlet air guide vanes
- Recall the relationship between turbine output energy and the compressor energy consumption
- Explain the purpose of a regenerator
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss the motivation behind the development of the F-series of gas turbine. In addition, you will be able to describe the Frame 7 gas turbine’s basic components and general operation.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸