- Describe how the source of raw water impacts which treatment systems and procedures are required
- Follow the flow from the source through the water treatment system
- Describe the systems and components used in the following pre-treatment operations:
- List chemicals commonly used in water treatment and identify their purpose
- Discuss chemical cleaning options and explain how they impact the boiler and turbine efficiency
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the water pretreatment and treatment process, as it may exist in a typical industrial plant. In addition, you will be able to discuss chemical cleaning options for boilers and turbines.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸