- Examine the design characteristics of the penstock, scroll case, and suction tube
- Describe the wicket gate operations
- Characterize a number of turbine types and their uses
- Describe guide and thrust bearings
- Identify stators and generator supports
- Explain generator operations
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify and describe the operations of the hydroelectric power generator and the component of the lower unit.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸