- Identify the difference between induction and synchronous types of three-phase generators
- Recall the construction of a three-phase, two pole DC generator
- Recall how a sinusoidal waveform illustrates the number of amps produced over a given time
- Recall the operation of a synchroscope
- Identify the parameters to be controlled when placing the generator on the electrical grid
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe generator construction and explain some of the principles behind generator operation and process control.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸