- Recall the basic layout of a simple cycle and combined cycle generation facilities
- Explain the Brayton Cycle and supporting principles as they relate to the basic operation of a gas turbine compressor
- List the components of a typical combustion turbine package and discuss the function of each
- Explain the basics of the fuel system
- Describe the purpose of the lube oil system
- Recognize the importance of temperature monitoring and identify heat’s potential for system damage
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss the overall operation and function of combustion turbines.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸