- Identify critical operating parameters
- Recall the flame detection and protection systems
- Identify simple cycle exhaust control measures
- Identify combined cycle exhaust control components
- Identify startup sequence steps
- Identify shutdown sequence steps
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify common control schemes, gas turbine compressor startup and shutdown operations, and exhaust control on both simple cycle and combined cycle exhausts.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸