- Identify the major components of the gas turbine air inlet system
- Identify the function of air inlet components
- Describe the construction air inlet filters
- Recall advantages of a self-cleaning air filter
- Explain facts pertaining to the self-cleaning air filters
- Identify cooling and sealing air operations
- Describe simple cycle exhaust components
- Describe combined cycle exhaust components
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be familiar with several subsystems of the air system of the gas turbine compressor.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸