- Identify some applications that employ fuses
- Compare the operation of plug fuses to cartridge fuses
- Discuss factors to consider before replacing a fuse
- Explain the general function of a circuit breaker
- Identify three methods of extinguishing an arc in an air circuit breaker
- List commonly used types of circuit breakers and compare their operation
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the design and function of commonly used fuses and circuit breakers, and how to test and protect them.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸