- Explain what happens to the scrubbing slurry
- Discuss the practice of reusing the slurry and identify how the pH is maintained for good scrubbing action
- Identify the function of the blowdown system
- Describe the pond return system
- Explain the operation of a lime system
- Identify how the flyash is used
- Explain the operation of the scrubber inverters
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will have an understanding of the overall process of cleaning the SO2 out of flue gas. In addition, you will have general knowledge of each of the systems used to accomplish this.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸