- Describe the flow path of the boiler water from the economizer to the boiler shroud and drum
- Explain the relationship of drum water and steam levels
- Describe the steam cycle through the primary superheater to the economizer
- Explain the purpose of the major components along the steam cycle
- Identify critical lines, valves, vents, drains, and controls along the main steam line
- Explain the relationship of cooling water to the condenser during peak load demands
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the major components of boiler water and steam systems and explain their functions.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸