- Describe the normal operations of a feedwater heater
- Identify problems commonly associated with feedwater heaters and describe how they affect unit efficiency and reliability
- Discuss the following methods of evaluating feedwater heater performance:
- Feedwater heater temperature rise
- Drain Cooler Approach (DCA)
- Terminal Temperature Difference (TTD)
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe feedwater heater operations and discuss problems that affect performance.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸