- Explain the relationship between power plant unit efficiency and environmental impact
- List some categories of environmental impact associated with power plants
- Discuss the negative and positive effects of greenhouse gases
- Identify the environmental effects of improper boiler combustion
- Define the following terms as they apply to boiler combustion:
- Greenhouse Gases
- Incomplete Combustion
- Describe methods of removing environmentally unfriendly substances from boiler flue gas
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss a power plant's potential environmental impacts and describe methods to minimize them.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸