- Discuss the history of the periodic table of elements
- Describe the role elements play in chemistry
- Explain the importance of an element’s atomic weight, atomic number, and symbol
- Discuss how electrons in the outer shell of an atom relate to chemical reactions and bonding
- Describe the organizational pattern of the periodic table of elements and list classifications of elements
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand how elements are named, grouped, and listed on the periodic table.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸