- Describe a typical control panel
- Explain the operation of some of the generator controls
- Describe a remote operation and explain how it works
- Identify some of the hazardous machine conditions
- Discuss protective devices and identify what they protect
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of a typical control panel and identify its primary components. You will also be able to explain the importance of the protective devices built into the system.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸