- Identify the importance of establishing air flow in the boiler with the induced draft (ID) fan
- List verifications and tests to be completed prior to forced draft (FD) fan start-up
- Describe the steps to start the FD fan
- Describe preparations to ensure the ignitor air blowers are ready for service
- List typical permissives to be satisfied before purging the boiler
- Describe the steps to successfully purge the boiler
- Describe the steps to put preheater into service
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the steps performed to put the boiler fan operation system into service.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸