- Describe the system flow path of a basic single-pressure cycle
- Describe the function of the following components of a HRSG:
- Explain the concept of a pinch point
- Describe the system flow path of a dual-pressure (HP and LP) cycle
- Describe the system flow path of a triple-pressure (HP, IP, and LP) cycle
- Explain the purpose of a pegging steam line
- Describe the system flow path of a triple-pressure cycle with reheat
- Explain the operation of a HRSG feedwater pump
- Describe the function of a steam attemperator
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the feedwater and steam flowpaths in a typical combined cycle power plant. You will also be able to explain the HRSG design principles governing plant operation.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸