- Describe the purpose of the Condensate System in a combined cycle plant
- Explain the operation of a Water-Cooled Condenser
- Explain the operation of an Air-Cooled Condenser
- Describe the purpose of a steam jet air ejector, vacuum pump, and hogger
- Describe the function of a deaerator
- Describe the common deaerator arrangements used in combined cycle power plants
- Explain the difference between a once-through and a closed-circuit circulating water system
- Describe the purpose of a cooling tower in a combined cycle circulating water system
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the flow paths of the condensate and circulating water systems and describe their major components. You will also be able to explain the design principles governing the operation of these systems.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸