- Describe the function of the Closed Cooling Water System
- List the typical heat loads cooled by the auxiliary cooling water system
- Explain the reason for maintaining chemistry control of boiler water
- Describe the common methods of HRSG chemistry control, including the following:
- All volatile treatment
- Phosphate treatment
- Caustic treatment
- List the common parameters monitored by the water treatment, sampling, and analysis systems
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the function and operation of the auxiliary components and systems found in a typical combined cycle power plant.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸