- Explain the function of the boiler fuel system
- Describe various types of coal used in the fuel system
- Identify the conveyer, tripper, silo components, and the path of a boiler feeder system
- Describe a gravimetric feeder, its components, and its path
- Describe coal pulverizer components and path
- Explain the function of cyclone burner ports
- Identify and explain the tangentially fired boiler
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the functions of the boiler fuel system and differentiate among types of boiler fuel systems.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸