- Describe the condensate flow to the suction side of the boiler feed pump
- Explain the transition of condensate to “feedwater” and identify where it takes place
- Identify the feedwater’s path after boiler feed pump discharge
- Describe what is meant by a “closed loop” system
- Explain the role of the following:
- Feedwater Heaters
- Flow Control Valve
- Steam Drum
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify the feedwater flow path and describe how various components contribute to its progress.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸