- Identify parameters that influence boiler efficiency and describe their effect
- Discuss problems that can reduce proper heat transfer in boiler components
- Explain what is meant by the term “boiler envelope”
- Explain the input/output method of determining boiler efficiency and list the associated inputs and outputs
- Explain the heat loss method of determining boiler efficiency and list the associated losses
- List the main boiler components and describe problems that can decrease their efficiency
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe boiler efficiency and explain how it is determined. You will be able to discuss the major factors that can cause an increase or decrease in boiler efficiency.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸