- Define Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- Define Refuse Derived Waste (RDF)
- Compare mass flow to RDF waste to energy facilities
- List undesirable components in MSW
- Describe the major components in the waste handling system of a waste to energy facility
- Describe the major components in the combustion system of a waste to energy facility
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain the difference between mass burn and refuse derived fuel waste to energy plants. You will be able to describe the types of fuel and the fuel processing that takes place in these facilities. You will be able to describe the combustions systems utilized in these facilities.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸