- Describe the
- relationship between heating surface and boiler output
- Describe the difference between package boilers and field erected boilers
- Describe the differences between firetube boilers and watertube boilers and the applications in which they are used
- Describe the basic steam and feedwater flow paths through a horizontal-return tubular boiler
- Describe the basic components that make up a typical watertube boiler
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to explain why different types of boilers are used in for different processes. In addition, you will be able to describe the basic components that make up a fire tube and water tube boiler and explain the circulation paths through each type of boiler.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸