- Define an aero-derivative gas turbine
- Describe how an aero-derivative gas turbine is different from its heavy duty counterpart
- Discuss the basic design of the compressor section
- Explain the basic purpose of a combustor
- Describe the fuel delivery system for an aero-derivative gas turbine and its flow paths
- Describe the lube oil system for an aero-derivative gas turbine and how it functions
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss the motivation behind the development of the aero-derivative gas turbine. In addition, you will be able to describe the gas turbine’s major components and support systems.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸