- Recognize the value of PPE for the eyes and face
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding the eyes and face
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for the eyes and face
- Identify common types of PPE for the eyes and face
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for the eyes and face
- Explain how to care for PPE for the eyes and face
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for the eyes and face
Available in English, Spanish
Instant Safety Video
Of the approxomately 770 workers that suffer face injuries on a yearly basis don't wear the proper personal protective equiptment (PPE) for face protection.
Proper personal protective equiptment (PPE) is essential to any work enviroment for eye and face protection. The goal of this course is to show how to handle face and eye protection properly using personal protective equipment (PPE).
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸