- Describe the characteristics of a passenger van that differentiate it from other passenger transport vehicles
- Identify the unique hazards associated with operating a passenger van
- Recognize the importance of pre-vehicle inspections and safety steps you should take before beginning any trip
- Identify the precautions you must take to properly load a passenger van
- Identify driving techniques you can use to increase safety when operating a 15-passenger van
Available in English
You will learn how to recognize and minimize the hazards associated with operating a 12-15-passenger van with a combined gross vehicle weight of less than 10,000 pounds. Additionally, you will learn the importance of pre-vehicle inspection and safety steps you should take before beginning any trip. This lesson only covers passenger vans and not limousines or commercial motor vehicles over 10,000 pounds.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸