- Identify how to respond to a chemical splash.
- Describe how to respond to a poisoning emergency.
- Explain how to assist someone who has an animal bite or insect bite or sting.
- Identify how to respond to heat stroke, heat exhaustion and heat cramps.
- Recognize how to respond to hypothermia and frostbite.
Available in English
After completing this lesson, learners will be able to recognize and respond to poisoning, chemical splashes, hot and cold emergencies and other environmental emergencies.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸