MTS_4625_381-05 Reliability Coordination – Planning and Operations (1.5 CEHs)
- Identify basic concept of Bulk Power System (BPS) Planning for Reliability
- Identify the fundamental elements associated with a NERC directed Operating Plan
- Identify System Reliability Characteristics and Guidelines for Bulk Power System Planning
- Identify Demand and Load Forecasting information and procedures
- Identify methods of addressing demand uncertainty
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will understand the role each Responsible Entity is expected to fulfill as a participant ensuring Reliability Assurance so that the Interconnection is operated in a reliable manner.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸