Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Real Power Balancing Control Performance (3.0 CEHs)
MTS_4625_375-01 Real Power Balancing Control Performance (3.0 CEHs)
- Identify the fundamentals of generation and load balancing
- Identify the fundamentals of ACE
- Identify the purpose of BAL-001-2
- Recall the ACE equation and its components
- Recall CPS1 and its components
- Recall BAAL and its components
Available in English
When you complete this lesson you will understand the ACE equation and how it plays a role in the calculations measuring frequency regulation and unscheduled power flows.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸