Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Protection System Misoperation and Maintenance (1.5 CEHs)
MTS_4625_350-11 Protection System Misoperation and Maintenance (1.5 CEHs)
- Identify the two aspects of protection system design
- Recall the process of analyzing Protection System Misoperation
- Recall the process of developing and implementing a Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- Identify evidence required to prove compliance with CAP procedures
- Define Responsible Entity compliance with PRC-004-5(i)
- Recall the timelines for identifying the cause of a Misoperation for compliance with PRC-004-5(i)
- Identify the facilities subject to regulation of PRC-005-6
- Define Functional Entity compliance with PRC-005-6
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to define the term Misoperation, and identify conditions registering as such.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸