Home » Courses » NERC System Operator Certification and Continuing Education Database CEH » Principles of Revenue Metering (1.5 CEHs)
MTS_4625_301-07 Principles of Revenue Metering (1.5 CEHs)
- Define common terminology related to utility revenue metering
- Identify general requirements regarding reliability, accuracy, and documentation to ensure accurate revenue metering
- Recognize detailed requirements regarding meters, instrument transformers, and data transmission subsystems
- Identify the responsibilities for installation, calibration, and maintenance of revenue meters
- Identify revenue data and meter authority requirements
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to understand the principles of revenue metering and how they affect the provider and customer relationship.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸