MTS_4625_301-03 Primary and Secondary Distribution Systems (1.5 CEHs)
- Recall the history of network distribution systems
- Recognize the difference between two and one breaker system designs
- Identify the function of a primary distribution system
- Identify the function of a secondary distribution system
- Recognize the benefits related to network distribution systems
- Identify the common types of system design
- Identify the stages of system design
Available in English
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe primary and secondary distribution systems, including common system designs. In addition, you will be able to discuss the benefits of these network systems and have the knowledge to create a riser diagram.
Sign up to receive free safety resources from Vivid.
Subscribe for Safety ▸